Mount Hermon Community Fall Meeting
Our Mount Hermon Community Fall Meeting will be Thursday, October 28, at 7:00pm, in Youth Memorial (in-person) and through Facebook Live. We will send out an agenda through email with more details in two weeks on Sunday, October 17. We would like everyone to be there because we are voting on amending our bylaws, but if you can’t make it in person, you can join online by Facebook Live and vote by way of the chat room. Here are some of the topics that will be covered:
- Voting on some changes to our bylaws. These will be included in the October 17 email so you can see them in advance.
- Introducing the Nominating Committee and explaining our procedure for electing officers for our MHC group.
- MHA discussing their Right of First Refusal and that the Water fees and Roads, Trails, & Bridges fees are going up.
- Where we are with Mapping our Neighborhood. We have received many names and addresses of residents and now we’re moving into phase 2 of C.E.R.T.s program to be ready for any disaster. A spokes person for C.E.R.T will be sharing at the meeting.
- Where we are with becoming a FireWise community. MHC is super supportive of fire safety and 100% behind becoming a FireWise Community. However, unless individual residents respond, it cannot move forward.
MHC Neighborhood Christmas Dinner
One of our main goals is to have occasions for social interaction. Unfortunately, because of COVID19, we haven’t been able to gather for our usual Fun Days or Christmas Buffets for two years. Finally, we are planning on having our Christmas Buffet dinner in person again Tuesday, December 7, from 6:00pm to 7:45pm, at the Mount Hermon Dining Hall. We’ll have more details at our October 28 meeting.