Spring Community Meeting Minutes
May 1, 2008, Thursday, 7:00 PM
Opening Prayer at 7:03pm by Paul Izor
Call to Order at 7:04 pm
Welcome by Reggie Coates
Secretary’s Report read and approved
Treasurer’s Report read and approved: current balance $163.27
Old Business by Committee
- Neighborhood watch is still in effect. Household stickers and fliers are available
- Mount Hermon Community Improvement Group has planned a “Weed and Feed” on May 31, 9:00-3:00pm to pull weeds around the field house meadow. Lunch will be provided.
- Mount Hermon Association gave updates on several projects. The Woodward bridge has been refurbished and an engineering firm is looking into long term alternatives. The summer packet will be coming out soon.
- Chipping Day and Brush clean up May 3-18 Please place brush in designated areas
- Weed and Feed May 31, 9-3p
- Block Sale June 7, Conference Drive, Pine Avenue and Madrone
- Water Issue. Armand Langmo discussed South County Housing’s response to our letter of concern regarding our water supply. We are sending a second letter requesting again that a test well be drilled to verify that this project will not jeopardize our water supply. A copy of this letter will be on the community website. Click here for letter in PDF.
- CERT Ray Solar from Felton Fire discussed this community disaster preparedness program. It is a five week program that is free of charge and will help people be ready for any disaster
Voting for Officers . The following were voted and approved
- Co-Presidents: Armand Langmo and Jim Linman
- Secretary: Constance Vezey
- Treasurer: Barbara Grensted
- Officer: Bill Fernald
Adjourn at 8:13 pm
Refreshments courtesy of Mount Hermon Association